eCommQuest offers Services across four key Solution Areas:
- ERP: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards- analyst, developers, architects, project management and industry specific experience.
- Business Analytics: Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data, Dashboards, Data Warehousing and EPM are rapidly growing segments of our business. Our expertise includes: SAP BPC, BOBJ, and BW, Oracle EPM, OBIEE, PeopleSoft EPM, Hyperion, SAS, Cognos, Microstrategy.
- Advanced Technology: Mobile applications, Cloud computing, in-memory computing and a wide array of Custom Development skills such as OLAP, SQL, Fusion, Java, SAP Netweaver and SharePoint.
- General IT: Developers (JAVA, .Net, C#), Business Analyst, QA Analyst, Project Managers, Directors' and CIO's.
- Infrastructure: Database Administration, System Administrators, security, network, communications hardware.
- Accounting and Finance: IT Audit and Risk Management, GRC, Finance Transformation and Accounting.
ERP: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards
eCommQuest provides resources across a broad array of Enterprise Application services and solutions. These include:
- ERP – SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics and certain industry specific applications
- CRM- Siebel, Salesforce.com
- Human Capital Management- SAP, Oracle, Taleo, PeopleSoft, Workday
- Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Project Portfolio Management
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Legacy products such as BPCS, BAAN and Mapics
- Business Intelligence
- Analytic Applications
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Data Warehousing
- Enterprise Information Management
- Mobile applications
- Cloud computing,
- OLAP, SQL, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Java
- SAP Netweaver
- SAP in-memory computing - HANA
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Google Apps, Amazon WS and VMware
Accounting and Finance:
- IT Audit and Risk Management,
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) – SAP and Oracle
- Performance Improvement
- Finance Transformation
- Supply Chain Effectiveness