At eCommQuest we are focused on being the best at providing three key client services:
- Contract Staffing
- Direct or Permanent Placement
- Supplementary Consulting Services
Contract Staffing- Contract or temporary staffing of IT and financial management professionals is the core of eCommQuest’s business. We also provide contract-to-hire resources if desired. Whether you are seeking to add a single specific resource to meet a deadline or looking to partner on staffing a complex global project, we are ready to support you. We utilize our robust internal database along with leading external sites and social networking avenues to identify and maintain relationships with the best candidates in specific skill, industry and geographic areas. We work to not only find the best resource, but look for creative staffing, pricing and quality control opportunities to ensure we are a value added partner.
Permanent Search – We have a professional team dedicated to our Permanent Search practice serving our North American clients. We have successfully placed IT, Sales and Financial candidates from the staff level through Partner/Vice President. Our core team has worked as IT and consulting professionals so we are well positioned to truly understand candidate skill requirements, culture issues and their anticipated role in the organization. We can even work with you to analyze your current organization and define strategic profiles to meet critical needs. Our experienced team can also quickly screen and assess a candidate’s traits that suit your specific needs. In addition, we maintain a strong network of personal relationships and routinely screen the best and brightest candidates for future needs. While we have access to the latest internet databases and social networking sites, our personal network is our first source for top candidates.
Supplemental consulting services- We understand your needs sometime go beyond staff augmentation and full-time hires. We have developed innovative ways to add value by extending our business services to include:
- Joint venture pursuits or proposal assistance
- Backfill of key project resources
- Ownership of select project tasks or deliverables
- Milestone or objective driven pricing
- Pre-trained and oriented “on-call” supplemental teams
- Program Management and Quality Assurance
- Alliance with minority and disadvantaged firms
Permanent placement services
Executive or Permanent Recruiting is a critical cornerstone of our business. We understand that our client’s success depends on building and maintaining a flexible team of resources made up of permanent employees and temporary contract personnel. We have the resources, processes and tools necessary to effectively be a dependable resource to fill your work force needs– both permanent and temporary.
- Prior to conducting a Permanent Search we work hard to understand your business: organization, solutions and key leadership. We like to understand core solutions and future growth areas as well as skills you plan to build and sustain internally and those skills, often specialized, that you typically will not develop internally.
Likewise, we work with your team to understand how you like to do business: everything from legal agreements to the process for identifying a need, submitting candidates to on-boarding. It is our goal to listen to your needs and to act quickly and over communicate to help ensure a smooth process with our client and our candidates.
We have invested in multiple automated tools to ensure we can track and manage our process internally and that we take advantage of the latest technology to identify candidates.
Most importantly we hire enthusiastic, experienced professionals that have worked in the IT professional services and consulting environment. We understand your solutions and skills desired as well as the demand for quality and sense of urgency. This also helps us quickly assess a candidate’s experience and fit for your position.
Our Permanent Search Process:
- Background research on our Client’s business, key success factors and future plans.
- Review Execute Hiring Agreement and processes and procedures for working together.
- Understand Job Requirements - We will schedule a brief phone conversation to ensure that we have a full understanding of your job requirements and environment regarding technical and cultural dynamics. We want to communicate appropriately to the candidates in order to find the right fit for candidate and client. We will also discuss your expectations including:
- Target start date
- Salary/bonus structure
- Citizenship/Visa requirements
- Technical experience (must haves and deal breakers)
- Location/Relocation/Remote work
- Career path
- Sizzle - what makes your organization special/exciting/unique/desirable?
- Source - We utilize our network, referral programs, social media, our internal database, and traditional head hunting techniques in order to find quality candidates.
- Qualify - We will screen resumes and online profiles of many potential candidates. We will narrow the candidate pool based on your specifications and conduct phone interviews with those who most closely meet your requirements. We will assess the potential fit of these individuals with your organization based on their past experience, career desires, and what we know about your culture and expectations.
- Present - Unless instructed otherwise, we will present candidates via email including bulleted highlights pertaining to the candidate and his/her resume in a standardized format.
- Interview – We will assist in scheduling interviews with your team as necessary. (phone, face to face, web-based)
- Offer - We will present offers verbally in order to get verbal acceptance from the candidate(s) and work with you and our candidate to help close the candidate. Once all terms are agreed upon, we will communicate with client and candidate(s) and determine next steps.